Hello Eric!

Thank you for your answer!

While google team don't fix this issue, I decide to create the report
through UI configured with a sliding date and consume it from API using
ReportDefinitionService.get() acording your tip. Isn't the best way, but I
don't have other choice. I found two incovenient from this way: how cross
client doesn't work yet, so I need to create manualy report for each client
and another bad think is that ID's doesn't available when you create reports
through UI (so I need to use another procedure to get back this information
using adgroup's name and keyword's name)

Now, I have two more questions for you:

1.) I would like to know if you will post here when CROSS CLIENT and
AUTOMATIC_PLACEMENTS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT start to work.

2.) Maybe I found other issue: I need to get the STATS from AUTOMATIC
PLACEMENT in general, and not from each PLACEMENT, how can I do this? When I
run the KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT google return a keywodID 3000000 that is
exact what I need, but I need to get this information without report.

I tried to run AdGroupService to return this information, but AdGroupService
return the AUTOMATIC PLACEMENT + MANAGED PLACEMENT.

I tried to run AdGroupCriterionService, but when I configure the keywordID
with 3000000 I get a null response.

EG:

AdGroupCriterionSelector selector = new AdGroupCriterionSelector();
AdGroupCriterionIdFilter ids = new AdGroupCriterionIdFilter();

ids.adGroupIdSpecified = true;
ids.criterionIdSpecified = true;
ids.adGroupId = XXXX;
ids.criterionId = 3000000;

selector.idFilters = new AdGroupCriterionIdFilter[] { ids };

return service.get(selector);

Regards,
Thiago.