@Eazybot

I am with you 100%. My tool is in development now for one year and I
have to go back to the drawing board to adhere to the RMF. The tool
will turn out to be an ugly beast because I wanted to make an Iphone
like tool with as less user knob fiddling as possible. But Google now
makes me change that.

I wish there was a place, or which becomes accessible to me, where
Google HQ provides a bi-directional communication platform where
developers ask what they want, that Google responds with what is
possible and in line with their philosophy while protecting the best
interests of Google, developers and end users. Currently it feels too
much that Google plays the me-me-me game and decides for all parties.