Thanks Kevin,

I found that the "Other Domains" figure is missing in
the Automatic Placements Performance Report.
I made a search in the forum and it turned out that such figure was not yet
provided.
If you can, would you please ask corresponding engineering team to quickly
provide this figure for us?
Many thanks.