Hi Tomer,
  You can still receive a report on all automatic placements via the
Automatic Placements report.  The only missing functionality is the other
domains part the UI displays.  Every automatic placement that receives a
click or a certain threshold of impressions will show up in the report.
 The other domains grouping contains all placements that didn't receive
clicks or a certain threshold (I believe 100) of impressions.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team