Hi Tomer,
  The difference between automatic and managed placements is that managed
placements are criteria (something you specify) and automatic placements
are dynamically chosen by the system based on the other criteria associated
with your AdGroups.  For example, if you set up automatic placements and
keywords, a given keyword will be used to trigger an automatic placement,
so the maxCpc, etc, will correspond to that criteria rather than the
automatic placement.  With placements, the impression occurs on a given
domain, which then triggers a search for a list of all possible ads, given
configured criteria.  Once a lucky criteria was chosen the ad is displayed.
 Managed placements are effectively criteria that say "show an ad on this
domain" whereas a keyword could trigger an ad on any domain (within the
configuration of your campaigns, adgroups, etc).  Therefore automatic
placements don't have a "criteria id" since they aren't criteria, they are
the results of other criteria. (where as a manual placement is both a
criteria and an ad placement).

As to the fields you've listed, those seem to be mostly criteria-related
fields.  For example, examining the maxCpc for an automatic placement would
be difficult - there are multiple keywords that could be triggering a given
automatic placement.  If you want more fine grained control over
placements, we recommend using the automatic placements report to find high
performing automatic placements and add them as manual placements
(automatic placements will not trigger if you have an overlapping manual
placement).

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team