Actually, what I want to show in my application is the start date that you
see when you click on "All time" from the date template list in your
Adwords account.

forexample if you've created your account in 1 January 2012, you will see
this date and today's date if you click to "All time" reports in Adwords.
So I would like to show this date when I attemp to get campaign list for
all time (I use "01/01/1970" as starDate in dateRange selector, so I get
this date in the campaignStats object as response!)