Thanks. However, I think the first date in the report will be the date the
account started accruing impressions rather than the account creation date
(since Date prevents zero impressions).

I tested it in one of our accounts and confirmed this is the case.

Hence, I guess the account creation date cannot be retrieved unless the
account started accruing impressions on the same day it was created.
Oliver