Currently we download a report which summarises each keyword's performance
by day. However, on our tracking system we record each individual visit. We
want to resolve the small discrepancy between our number of clicks recorded
in our database and Google's number of clicks.

Is there a way to download a list of all the clicks associated to each
keyword/adtext/etc. so that we can basically match up Google's list of
clicks to our own list of clicks (technically visits, I know, but we prefer
to use the click metric).

I've noticed there is an auto-tagging feature which appears to pass a
unique parameter (the &gclid=xxx) field, I'm thinking it might be possible
to match most of the clicks using that.

If what I'm trying to achieve is not possible, is there another way we can
achieve a similar result?

Thanks, James