Hi Christian,

I suspect this is due to the fact that those impressions were attribute to
*Parental
Status* criteria, and that criteria type is not yet supported in the API.
We're aware that this is causing some confusion and are discussing ways to
improve how we handle unsupported criteria types in reports.

In general, I would avoid using the *Criteria Performance Report* for
*Display* campaigns because that report is a single attribution report
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting-concepts#single-and-multi-attribution>,

meaning it chooses just one criterion to attribute to each impression. This
is fine for *Search* campaigns because this will almost always be the
*Keyword* that triggered the ad.

For *Display*, however, you often have multiple criteria that contribute to
an impression, so using a single attribution report gives an incomplete
picture. It's better to use the criteria type-specific multiple attribution
reports
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting-concepts#multiple>
 such
as AGE_RANGE_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#age-range>
, GENDER_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#gender>,
PLACEMENT_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#placement>,
etc. Those reports will give you views of your impressions that are similar
to the sub-tab views on the *Display Network* tab in the UI.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7096e095-2c61-485b-9fa9-e393b226dd1c%40googlegroups.com.