Hi Josh,

thanks for clarification. Indeed, that seems to be the problem here.

Concerning the multiple attribution reports, we already utilize them to,
e.g., optimize bid modifiers for age or gender criteria. One of our use
cases for the criteria performance report is that we use its aggregated
metric values to calculate ad group default CPCs. This obviously does not
work if not all impressions can be found in that report. Do ad group
performance reports include impressions attributed to parental status
criteria or affinity audiences? That would be a work-around for us, but
still it feels inconsistent if an aggregated criteria performance report
does not match the values of a corresponding ad group performance report.

Thanks for your ongoing support!

Best,
Christian

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.