Hi Christian,

Thanks for the feedback regarding how you'd like to see unsupported
criteria types handled. I'll bring this up in our discussion on this topic.

Regarding the impressions attribute to parental status, I think that what
happened there was that even though you may have had targeting on age
range, if age range data was not available for a given impression, then
AdWords will assign what it determines to be the most relevant targeting
criteria to that impression.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.