Greetings Everyone,

I agree that our documentation is not up-to-date, and we'll work on getting
that updated soon. Thank you for pointing that out. There have been some
changes recently, which is why I think there's a bit of confusion. For
*Display* and *Video* campaigns, a *QualityScore* of 0 is a possibility,
but 0 shouldn't be coming up for *Search* campaigns. As you noticed in the
release
notes <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/#reporting>,
we're moving to changing null values to '--' instead of other values, and
we've been doing that across all the reports. Thanks again for being so
helpful!

Cheers,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 12:14:21 PM UTC+1,
sebastian.lame...@despegar.com wrote:

> Thanks for the follow-up, Zweitze. In the case that raised our alarms, one
> of the things you said previously is true: all the keywords with QS zero
> are either removed, or its adgroup/campaign is removed. But this is just
> one account. Unfortunately, the tables derived from our database are not
> including other keywords with QS zero because we were filtering them out
> based on what the documentations says (that lie that QS was always in range
> [1-10].)
>
> Still no answer from Google representatives.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2d3c597c-1a7c-425c-9818-6bb08e34fb96%40googlegroups.com.
  • QualityScore F... sebastian . lamelas
    • Re: Quali... 'Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re: Quali... Zweitze
      • Re: Q... sebastian . lamelas
        • R... Zweitze
          • ... sebastian . lamelas
            • ... Zweitze
              • ... sebastian . lamelas
                • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... sebastian . lamelas
                • ... sebastian . lamelas
                • ... sebastian . lamelas
                • ... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum