I have found search keywords with impressions in the last year with QS zero
across many accounts. However, for all of them one of the following is true:

   - The keyword is removed
   - The adgroup is removed
   - The campaign is removed

Can you please confirm this on your side? The fact that if a search keyword
has QS zero it is because it was removed (at least with v201601.)

El martes, 5 de julio de 2016, 8:03:05 (UTC-3), sebastia...@despegar.com
escribió:

> Nadine, Vishal... Can you help me or not?
>

>>    - "*For Display and Video campaigns, a QualityScore of 0 is a
>>    possibility, but 0 shouldn't be coming up for Search campaigns*." OK.
>>    But they are. I am getting SEARCH keywords with QS = 0. Can you determine
>>    what is the reason for this? I would need an explanation so I can correct
>>    some rows from our database tables.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4cc387c6-2ce0-4ffb-9f01-b98043d9feb0%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: QualitySco... 'Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
  • Re: QualitySco... Zweitze
    • Re: Quali... sebastian . lamelas
      • Re: Q... Zweitze
        • R... sebastian . lamelas
          • ... Zweitze
            • ... sebastian . lamelas
              • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... sebastian . lamelas
              • ... sebastian . lamelas
              • ... sebastian . lamelas
              • ... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum