Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for writing to us. The discrepancy could be either the campaign start
date is shifting on us, or the customer you are logged in might be having an
effect. To clarify this better, could you please try running both the Adwords
API request and the Google Ads API request within 1 hour of each other. This
way we can catch if something is changing in the campaign. If they are the
same, then it must be that the campaign start shifted between your calls. If
they are different, could you please share the could you please share the
complete request and response logs along with the client customer id for me to
investigate this further? Also, please share the report generated via Google
Ads API for me to assist you better. Please use Reply privately to author
option while sharing the details,

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UKO81N:ref