Thank you for digging into this. That's an interesting one since we don't
have hours on those date.
I assume they are stored as midnight in the timezone of the account running
the campaign.

The only odd part my brain is not getting around is that the report date
segmentation matches across both APIs (impression, conversions, ...). I
would have expected that if we see a timezone drift for start and end dates
we would have some amount of impressions drifting around in the report date
segmentation.

I may be wrong but it would seem from my limited tests that
* Campaign Start/End dates are returned in the Login Customer timezone
* Date segmentation may be based on the Customer timezone

Am I getting this rigth (or I may just have been lucky in my tests not to
have statistic events fall in the gap between the 2 timezones)?