Hi Ernie,

you asked for a private reply and I answered the same day via email
to googleadsapi-supp...@google.com (like before, as the button here is
still disabled and I do not know how to change this). I am still waiting
for an answer. Did you get my email?

Regards,
Ralf

adsapi schrieb am Montag, 14. Juni 2021 um 04:43:40 UTC+2:

> Hi Ralf,
>
> Thank you for the reply. I am also a member of the Google Ads API /
> AdWords API team and let me provide support to your concern.
>
> To answer your question below, I am afraid that there is no service /
> method in the API that can return this set of data. The workaround is, you
> will need to enable the logging of API transactions instead by following
> this guide
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/client-libs/python/logging>
>  as
> you can determine if the gclid encountered any issues, the conversion
> action where it is uploaded and the timestamps of the API requests.
>
> "*Talking about action ID and GCLID: is there a way to get all
> conversions including all these IDs and timestamps etc. via the API? This
> would help me to check if everything is correct and I could finally see if
> the removing of the conversion worked.*"
>
> For this issue that persists, could you provide the updated request
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/field-service#request>
>
> and response
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/field-service#response>
>
> logs with request ID
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/call-structure#request-id>
>
> generated on your end to investigate? Please provide it via *Reply
> privately to author* option.
>
> "*I forgot to mention: even with these new numbers (customer id and acton
> id), I still get the same error.*"
>
> Regards,
> [image: Google Logo]
> Ernie John Blanca Tacata
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Hz7Wp:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3da99b5b-d8c0-4279-b5e9-55c90fa81282n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Retract conver... Ralf Zosel
    • RE: Retra... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod
      • Re: R... Ralf Zosel
      • Re: R... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod
        • R... 'Maurizio Martino' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... Ralf Zosel