Hi Ralf,

Thank you for the reply.

The following items still needs response / clarification from you so that we
can further investigate:

Perform a request for the conversion_action report (get the ID and type) and
provide the generated and complete request and response logs, with the
request-id
Moving forward, the possible reason why this error occurred is because the
GCLID is not from Google Analytics. With this, could you confirm if this GLID
is indeed created on Google Analytics side? If yes and the error still
persisting, then please let me know so that I can discuss it to the rest of the
team.

Also, you may reach out once more to the matelso.com support team to confirm
where they acquired the GCLID from.

Regards,

Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team