Hi Dorian,

Thanks for getting back to us.

As per this guide, depreciation date is not provided in the v10 version yet and
sunset date is set for October/November 2022. We understand the client
libraries take a bit of time to get supported once a new API version is
launched. Note that the Google Ads API follows semantic versioning where there
is a major and a minor version. When a minor version is released, the endpoint
that is already in use will automatically be updated. This will not cause your
code to break. You can continue to use your existing client libraries. However,
could you confirm if your existing client libraries for v10 version are broken
and throwing any error? If so, you may provide us with complete logs via reply
to author privately, so that I can raise it to my team.

Regards,

Yasar
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2aOPQ7:ref