These days speeds are OK if you are not being throttled for too much data. I've seen ~~ 20 Mbps download and maybe 3-4 Mbps upload.

Latency still sucks. 700-800 ms if there is no congestion. Multi-second latency if there is congestion.

Depends on where you are and whether there are any kind of trees. Many people around here have very marginal clearance over trees. If the trees grow, or are blown into interference mode, all bets are off.

They have increased the caps somewhat, but I've seen people blow through their caps within a few days of the beginning of the billing period.