I have one in the lab.  Decided I need an all in one CPE like the 844G and
that the features I need weren't there yet.  Generally don't have the time
to be a free tester so I figured I'd wait till it is ready.  Based on UBNTs
past performance, it will eventually get there but last time I played with
it, it just isn't ready.  I'm sure there are use cases where it would make
sense.  If I was starting out on my own and had a few MDUs to wire on the
cheap, I'd use it but I wouldn't want to try to manage thousands of
customers on it.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 4:37 PM, Eric Kuhnke <eric.kuh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not have one, but somebody who does says that their SNMP daemon is
> still snmpv1 only (not v2c), so they're basically useless if you want to
> poll it for interface metrics. This is because SNMPv1 is ancient and
> doesn't support 64-bit counters. If this has been fixed in a recent
> firmware update the ubnt people watching the list can feel free to correct
> me.
>

> On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 10:18 AM Jason McKemie <
> j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone actually have this equipment in a production environment?  I
>> have a test setup, just haven't heard much discussion about it so I thought
>> I'd check with the group.

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553