I do not have one, but somebody who does says that their SNMP daemon is
still snmpv1 only (not v2c), so they're basically useless if you want to
poll it for interface metrics. This is because SNMPv1 is ancient and
doesn't support 64-bit counters. If this has been fixed in a recent
firmware update the ubnt people watching the list can feel free to correct
me.