From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 10:13 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mobile in CBRS

That makes it easier for the carriers to stomp out the little GAA guys :)

On 10/31/18 9:50 AM, Joe Novak wrote:

I think it's more likely that they will have a licensed anchor channel and only
aggregate 3.65 in the downlink, using different frequencies for uplink. Carrier
aggregation is a whole different game of spectrum usage.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 9:38 AM Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com