Oh, it’s even better.

In the same speech where he was railing against municipal broadband on free
speech grounds he was also busy bragging about how tough the FCC is being on
those dastardly free speech pirate radio stations.   Because, you know, pirate
radio is obviously the lowest of the scofflaws.   How dare someone use a FM
transmitter without a license!    The FCC has managed to take a whole slew of
incredibly dangerous pastors broadcasting sermons off the air.

Mark