what new rule is that?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Date: 01/26/19 07:47
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] How to access ROW, permits, poles

You might attempt to use the new small fcc ruling to convince them that they
are preempted.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 26, 2019, at 5:18 PM, Chris Fabien <ch...@lakenetmi.com> wrote:

There's lots of variations on this locality dependent.

 For example in MI I need a state-mandated municipal permit to have telecom
infrastructure in the ROW even for an aerial run on someone else's poles.

Our county had to be satisfied we were a "real public utility" before they
would issue underground permits. This was their own policy they made up as far
as I could tell. Even though the municipal permit specifically allows "any
entity".

None of this was at all related to a 477 filing.