Do you go through a frequency coordinator like you do with MG microwave?

On 2/12/2019 8:21 PM, ja...@remotelylocated.com wrote:
Typically they are 950mhz or so and yes licensed.

Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736 <tel:530-651-1736> Office
530-748-9608 <tel:530-748-9608> Cell
www.remotelylocated.com <http://www.remotelylocated.com/>