The STL gear that I've seen is small-channel audio-only data, something
like unidirectional 128kbit with a high-quality audio codec. If you need to
find out equipement manufacturers I can look up pictures taken inside of
sites where I saw STL devices in use.

Based on it being higher-power 900mhz band without interference, it should
be able to do NLOS.