I wonder how much bandwidth an STL really needs.

We can do 11ghz in two hops, but the single hop path is NLOS.

On 2/12/2019 8:57 PM, Daniel White wrote:
Adam,

There isn't a lot of spectrum on those channels, so your only going to get 3Mbps or something like that.

I'd probably put up something like an AF-11 instead if your on a budget.

Jeff Holdenrid over at DoubleRadius has done a lot of work with both radio and TV STL links.  I did a few projects with him at SAF, and he regularly speaks at NAB.

<https://atheral.com/><https://www.codetwo.com/>
Daniel White
Co-Founder - Business Development & Operations
phone: +1 (702) 470-2770
direct: +1 (702) 470-2766