From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Peter Kranz
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:58 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Higher power 18Ghz radios..

@Tim..

WTM platform may not support 80Mhz channel in 18Ghz, you may be stuck with 50
Mhz according to the technical datasheet:

So, reviewing… The delta between 64Mhz and 80Mhz is not that high.. ~118 Mbps
or around 9% which is interesting given the 25% more theoretical BW.

Aviat 50 Mhz/2048QAM = 850 Mbps

Aviat 80Mhz/2048QAM = 1370 Mbps

DW 64 Mhz/2048 QAM  = 1252 Mbps

Peter Kranz