From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of can...@believewireless.net
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 1:13 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: EE Consultant

Schematics attached. The main issue I'm having is when powered via USB,
everything works fine. When powered via a 12V car battery, the

chips seem to not have enough power. There are two comparator circuits, one to
monitor USB/Batt and report how the unit is being powered.

The 2nd actually provides the power. One chip will occasionally draw ~150-400ma
of power causing the board to lock up. Chips are powered

via Vin.

What I don't understand is why everything works perfectly on USB but has issues
when powered via 12V.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 11:53 AM <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com> >