I had also read they were having difficulty raising the money needed for repairs. I found some pictures while I was looking for pictures of the forest of some of the fascades that had broken and were replaced with plywood with the patterns cut in them and painted to look like stone. Not having fund raising problems now! Some repair estimates were as high as $650MM