From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Caleb Knauer
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 10:58 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ceragon IP-20C SFP

Go to the Interface Manager and turn on/off GE ports that you want to use.
1 is the copper port, 2 is the first sfp cage, 3 is the sfp cage that may or
may not be used for MIMO depending on HW model so probably stick with port
2.  It's under the System tab or something on top of the tree, don't have
one handy to look.

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 12:49 PM SmarterBroadband <li...@sbb.net> wrote:

> I am trying to get a fiber SFP working in my IP-20C.  I am licensed for
two GbE ports.   I must be missing something.