From: "Robert Andrews" <i...@avantwireless.com>
To: af@af.afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 12:13:06 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pounce on Zayo...

Just consider the attitude of a provider that will basically trash a 10
year ( always paid a month in advance ) customer ( outlay over 10 years,
360K! ) for now and forever and in any future relationships, and who
knows how many other angles, for $26k. You really want to ask
yourself who you are getting in a dependency relationship with. Not to
mention that they were the least reliable fiber provider we ever worked
with with outages lasting up to 5 to 6 hours 4-5 times a year and then
the 24 hour+ outage when they said go away. Whew it's good to get
that off my chest. I sure hope someone from Zayo gets to read this!