Yes actually,

The power company around here just installed 900 MHz smart meters and what we
saw was during the first few weeks when they turned it on and they were doing
software updates there were some significant modulation issues, although data
did still pass.

After the software updates were done we are not seeing any impact from just a
random data polling.

We had communications with the power company to confirm all of this.