+1 Same experience here. Occasionally they will run software updates that
broadcasts out to about 200 kbps to each meter. It will bring your 900 AP's
to a crawl. We've coordinated the schedule of meter updates with the power
company to perform between 2-4am. Thankfully they only run updates once
or twice a year. Aside from that, it's hardly noticeable.