X.25 left after interoperability between each DOD branch.
Someone in a gov dark basement somewhere maybe running older os's and protocol but the surface is definitely staying with the times.
There are new MOS's that are requiring comp science degree to work in.

On 10/21/19 2:39 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
Will this be before or after they stop using x.25?
*From:* Steve Jones
*Sent:* Monday, October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Buying new IP space
yeah, no.
.gov agencies still run dos
10 years at best til the ones that matter will be organized enough to shut down ip4 access On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 2:12 PM Dennis Burgess via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

    Keep in mind that IPv6 will be necessary within 2-4 years, if the
    .govs shutdown access via v4 for security reasons.  No more FCC/
    IRS or any .GOV unless over v6.  Note that the current plan is 2-3
    years, I have given it an extra year for measure!

    V6 should be deployed NOW. Not later, when you HAVE TO.  Then you
    will be making mistakes etc.

    *LTI-Full_175px*

    *Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
    MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium
    ePMP Certified *

    Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”

    *Link Technologies, Inc*-- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

    *Office*: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net
    <http://www.linktechs.net/>

    Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com
    <http://www.towercoverage.com>