Yeah.. No..
They are more up to date than you think just not ahead

On 10/21/19 2:20 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
yeah, no.
.gov agencies still run dos
10 years at best til the ones that matter will be organized enough to shut down ip4 access

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 2:12 PM Dennis Burgess via AF <af@af.afmug.com <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>> wrote:

    Keep in mind that IPv6 will be necessary within 2-4 years, if the
    .govs shutdown access via v4 for security reasons.  No more FCC/
    IRS or any .GOV unless over v6.  Note that the current plan is 2-3
    years, I have given it an extra year for measure!

    V6 should be deployed NOW.   Not later, when you HAVE TO.  Then
    you will be making mistakes etc.

    *LTI-Full_175px*

    *Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
    MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium
    ePMP Certified *

    Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”

    *Link Technologies, Inc*-- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

    *Office*: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net
    <http://www.linktechs.net/>

    Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com
    <http://www.towercoverage.com>