I just got back from running some errands – stop at PO Box, stop at office, buy
gas, and then grabbed lunch at McDonalds.  I am used to being some kind of
freak for coming inside instead of going through the drive-thru (I abuse my SUV
but not by eating in it).

But this time all the registers had signs taped to them saying to order at the
kiosk.  Then some guy comes over to operate it for me, I guess because I looked
too old to understand touchscreen technology?  But then I wanted to pay with
cash not a card (I don’t like putting incidental purchases on a card).  So they
had to call a teenager up from the back to take my old timey money at a
register.

They are trying real hard to make me feel old.

The registers also had a sign promoting delivery via DoorDash.  Probably a
self-driving car with a delivery robot?  Why is all this modern stuff not
making me feel like George Jetson?  More like Blade Runner or Minority Report.