To make more money comrade.

From: Matt Hoppes
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 8:55 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 450i LITE AP - 20 SM limit

I mean. I guess? To me that just shouts of going back to license keys.

If I can buy it for X, but I can upgrade it to Y with a license key - that
model just never made sense to me. I literally have all he hardware. There’s no
additional cost. You’re just artificially crippling the unit.

If the hardware can be sold for the price of the LITE and still make a profit,
why is the key needed to unlock features?