450b high gain exists now, I think what is supposed to be coming is a
connectorized 450b and a 450b in the old form factor that takes a reflector
dish.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Tyson Burris
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 8:07 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 450i LITE AP - 20 SM limit

The lite was announced and I believe the 450B high gain sm will be coming out.

(actual SM)

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.
Franklin, IN 46131

Daytime # 317-738-0320
Cell/Direct # 317-412-1540
Online: www.surfici.net

What can ICI do for you?

Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - WiMax - Mesh Wifi/Hotzones - IP
Security - Fiber - Tower - Infrastructure.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the
addressee shown. It contains information that is
confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly
prohibited.