I’m at a loss on this one.

We have a circuit with a fiber provider that aggregate at prime time can hit
800mbps download.

However, with a high end laptop connected directly to the fiber NID we can’t
get more than 200-250mbps sustained download to any speed test (speedtest.net,
fast.com, speed.ui.com) and it just starts slowly going down. Upload is around
800mbps.

Same laptop on a Level3 circuit will easily hit gigabit in both directions.

We setup an iperf server and see the same thing. The provider brings an iperf
server in and they can hit the proper speeds going to an off net iperf server
they have.  Provider speed tests to our iperf server and gets the slower
speeds.

They say because they can’t find an issue when using their iperf server there
is no issue.

I don’t even know what to suggest at this point.