In addition to that I'd look for fragmentation.  When one packet becomes two packets that has to double the impact of the latency.

On 11/15/2019 7:56 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote:
Have you checked the latency to the speedtest servers?

Have you captured the speedtest with a capture tool (wireshark) and looked for retransmissions?

Even though it has largely not a problem anymore, latency can affect TCP/IP performance.   Also, even tiny packet loss can cause problems in obtaining full speed.

Is their iperf server perhaps running UDP and yours running TCP?