Title: Re: [AFMUG] UBB - Usage Based Billing WAS: tired of entitled streamers
Kurt,

We never automatically charged for the overages over $X.  Can't even remember what $X was.  Seem like every month we were chasing more and more people down to get the extra payment.  Just got to the point we were spending too much time to get the overage $.

I'm with Darin on the predictable bill stuff.  It is a lot easier to just slow them down and put the ball in their court

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.Myakka.com

------

Mark, Can you elaborate on how it did not scale well and got out of hand? I would think the UBB would scale better?

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 6:35 PM Mark - Myakka Technologies <