180 second wait on a detect, i believe. so it waits the 180 before
transmitting initially, then if there is a detection it waits to hop. the
4.4.2 firmware is really sticky on your alternate channels, it wont let you
save them if you dont have the required separation (no to 2.5 or 5mhz) DFS
is really only a 2 mile pmp solution on a good day with your leg cocked
back. but you can do massive speeds in that 2 miles. youre "supposed" to
spread your DFS use across the whole band across your network but i doubt
anybody does. consumer stuff i wonder if it has the same requirements for
detection since its "indoor" only.