From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:02 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] dumb DFS questions

I would think you can do a frequency search on radar in the area and simply
shut off those frequencies.  I have never used anything on DFS but a an
armchair QB would that not be the proactive solution?  Those big TDWR don't
change positions.  Not sure if the change their frequencies around, but even
if they did, I am sure they are re-using the same frequencies and not just
sliding around in a band.  Maybe the are?