You do.

On 11/21/19 12:27 PM, Adam Moffett wrote:
There might be something I don't understand, but I thought you had flat EIRP limit of +30dbm whether it's an SM or an AP.

On 11/21/2019 12:11 PM, castarritt . wrote:
6 dBm loss for the AP transmit isn't the end of the world. It's the up to 23 dBm loss on the SM transmit power that destroys the usefulness of DFS for PTMP past a couple miles. The ~16 dBi gain 90° sectors 2-300' up in the air just can't hear those SMs over all the noise they are picking up.  What we need is the ability to run downlink on DFS and uplink on 5.2 or 5.8.