From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:14 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] can we use reassigned IP space?

we have 4 /24s a /27 and a /27 that have been reassigned to us forever and are
still listed with ARIN, lookups still come back to us, one /24 was reassigned
to us before i started working here and we have left that provider.

Am I able to announce these prefixes? one of the /24 is still a resource under
our ASN

They dont belong to us, it was just prior upstream reassignment. Its crazy with
"depletion" that there is over a thousand IPs just abandoned in our closet