Has anyone figured out a solution to interference with Google WiFi at
customers fed via 5 GHz?

We have found it to be an unsolvable problem due to:

1)  Google does not let you set the frequencies

2)  Google does not let you set the channel width (and therefore presumably
uses 80 MHz channels)

3)  The mesh system presumably uses additional spectrum for the backhaul
between pucks

4)  Most customers put in 3 of them, virtually guaranteeing at least 1 of
them will be right near the dish to the tower

5)  Many customers also figure they can put them in outbuildings to get
service to their shop, barn, etc. (one customer today intended to put one in
his wife's "she-shed")

With any other router we just set the channel to a U-NII-1 or DFS channel.
We have a fair amount of 3.65 GHz in our network and then it isn't a
problem, but the majority is still 5 GHz.