No because you didn't own the phone the phone company did and they sent someone out to install it and charged you monthly for it...

On 12/13/2019 3:25 PM, Nate Burke wrote:
I've only run into the google WIFI system at a customer once. Luckily it wasn't interfering with the feed.  Whenever a customer asks, I tell them to get any system except for the google one.

But the guy at the store told them that they just needed to put a puck in their steel outbuilding 1000' away from the house, and the WIFI would work just fine out there.  When the telephone was first invented, were there these same problems?  'I nailed the crank phone on the wall of the outhouse out back, but Martha can only hear me in the kitchen when I yell into it, and then only when the kitchen window is open.'