I hate all things FB unless I am working as a contractor building stuff for
them.  Then I love FB.

From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:21 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WISPA email list

Facebook groups are not forums...

As much as I dislike forums, I must admit, I dislike facebook groups much more
(although in a different way)

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 9:07 AM Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net> wrote:

  "Would a forum have done as well?"

  If you define Facebook groups as a forum, the answer is yes. The Facebook
groups and pages did respond well to the issue. The difference between AFMUG
and the others is that Forrest's expertise in the matter was on AFMUG.

  -----
  Mike Hammett
  Intelligent Computing Solutions

  Midwest Internet Exchange