I purchased a bunch of ePMP3000 (not L) and have honestly had nothing but issues with them since trying to deploy... including multiple instances at multiple sites with the inability to get Gig to link... but at the office it's fine... swap to a Ubiquiti AC radio and it's a Gig on the tower.

Out of curiosity what temperature are you at wherever you are right now?